15 February 2008

San Francisco dream

Buon San Valentino.
Tanta neve sul tetto.

My dear friends,
It was very nice have news about you. Fortunately we have a very could winter and the slopes are with a lot of snow and so Stefano, my son, 24 years old has a lot of work as a sky teacher. Don’t worry, I am 47 years old, my daughter Chiara is 20 (she is studying to become an animal doctor), Adriano my husband 56. But all of us feel very young, with a lot of new interests.
After 18 years ayurveda-massages the job is becoming too hard, so I changed and now I study to become a social assistant.
Me as well I see my big boys changing, but our family stile is always do something new for be jung and looking for new emotions.
Adriano is get very skin, from last year he doesn’t drink alcohol, no meet, no fish… a lot of fruits, fresh vegetableas, very good olive oil. An alternative life style.
We have always lot of dreams about India and we help so many poor people we can, in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, …
Be POSITIVE, of course sometimes we have some problems. Yesterday Chiara loosed in the station of Padova her wallet with the passport, credit card, drive license and so on… no problem. We don’t care about it.
My old mother in low would say: “If you break a leg, it would bee worse!”
What about your religion situation? I heard so many people from California, like your family working in the new technology become Christian Catholic of Rome. Please go in the Catholic Church near your town and ask for bee in contact with the priest.

A lot of love to all the family
Patrizia, Adriano, Stefano and Chiara

La motoslitta di Petra.

Festa di San Valentino a Fanes.